Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Help
shawnallenhamilton posted:
My girlfriends mother is experiencing short-term memory loss, no control over hand movements, excessive sleeping , cannot remember how to write, and severe headaches. Any idea what this may be?

georgiagail responded:
What does her physician say regarding this matter?

Gail

shawnallenhamilton replied to georgiagail's response:
she wont go see anyone because she doesnt have insurance. i personally think whatevers wrong is affecting her decision making too...

georgiagail replied to shawnallenhamilton's response:
You cannot expect an internet forum to provide an accurate diagnosis. These symptoms sound serious. Your girlfriends mother needs an accurate workup by a medical professional. I'd suggest a neurologist.

Gail

shawnallenhamilton replied to georgiagail's response:
I'm not looking for an accurate diagnosis. I was just looking for suggestions.

georgiagail replied to shawnallenhamilton's response:
OK...Stroke...TIA....Brain tumor.....Blood clot in the brain.....blockage in the arteries in the neck leading the the brain.....Parkinsons.....Serious enough to get looked into medically?

Helpful Tips

Try looking into this
I also have been dealing with the same thing best bet is to go to your OB/Gyn it might be Endometriosis I would try and get in as soon as ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.