Skip to content
started spotting thenperiod before white pills,
An_250155 posted:
took yaz with my first child and had no problems what so ever. i hhad my sec child 2 mths ago today. i want back on yaz but they give me gianvi( i know another form of yaz) well since i started my first pack a week into i started spotting then the week before i was suppose to start my white pills i started my period it started out light with clots now its heavy and clots here and there. I have had this for a week now with period and before i was any birth controle the post i had my period was 4-5 days. it doesnt seem to be slowing down and stoping. I start my second pack on friday. is this normal? and should i wait to start my 2nd pack till im done bleeding or should i just start taking them friday?

Helpful Tips

Weight loss after pregnancy
I had baby number 2 6 months ago and still cannot lose any pregnancy weight. I read hints and tips on the Internet but it is all ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.