Skip to content
Pregnant or Not?
An_250181 posted:
My husband and I have been trying for four months to concive. I have very regular periods always a month and two days like clock work; however, this month was different. My Last period was December 11th, it is now January 30th and I started having bleeding, however its not normal for me. This period is not only two weeks late but so far very light. Until now I have had cravings, hormonal mood swings, I broke out on my face, bloated "sick" feling, and white cervical mucus for over a week (don't worry no itching, burning, or odor). I tested negitive several times, but I'm not one to worry and stress and I'm confused about having these symptoms if I'm not pregnant. I haven't had any stress at all. I have heard that your body will start preparing to carry a child and throw its self off pror to a pregnancy, is this possible? Or was it just all in my head? Thank you so much for your help.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could be pregnant. Some women either take longer to show on tests or don't show on tests at all.

If you want, you can wait and see if your next period is normal or you can ask for a blood test.

Helpful Tips

Weight loss after pregnancy
I had baby number 2 6 months ago and still cannot lose any pregnancy weight. I read hints and tips on the Internet but it is all ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.