Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

nipple discharge but not pregnant
    chrissyzajac posted:
    I am 25 years old. i have a 3 year older. my right nipple would always leak a brownish colored liquid when i squeeze it (which cuz i was so worried i would do it quite often) but now recently my left nipple has started to leak a whitish almost clear fluid and its thick to the touch but not sticky. same as my right nipple- it is thick but not sticky. what could it be? should i get it checked? am i playing with it too much which is why it only does it when i squeeze them? also both nipples are quite itchy recently

Anon_596 responded:
    The darker discharge is the one to be concerned with. You need to get it checked by a doctor, seriously!

The whitish yet clear discharge is common for those who have had children/pregnancies.

Helpful Tips

Be the first to post a Tip!

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.