Skip to content
periods after Novasure procedure
nicday33 posted:
received the procedure about 9 years ago. it was a great move for me and have had no periods since then...up until now. a few months ago i noticed around that time of the month i started spotting and having bad cramps. i didnt think anything of it. now this month the spotting has gotten worse to the point where i need to buy products. it is like my nightmare has returned. is this normal. should i be worried about something. my paps have always come back abnormal and i have had many colposcopies and things along that nature. i am very nervous and need some answeres. please help. thank you.

Helpful Tips

Thickened endometrial lining
Hi I am 52, stopped my periods 5 months ago - assumed menopause, feeling very bloated for the past 3 months - doc ordered hormone test - ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.