Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
please please please answer! :(
celinemargo posted:
so i missed my period from last month and until now i haven't got it. the last time was on the last week of december. the thing is i've been single for a year now and the last intercourse i had was back in 2011. but ever since that happened, i always got my period regularly and since then i NEVER had sex with anyone till now. i went to my doctor the other day and told him that he asked me to do some bloodwork and i work in a lab , i'm a technician so i am aware of which test he asked me to do. he would like to check my cbc my b12 , iron and my tsh and t3&t4. im still waiting for the results to come. im just being anxious on what will be the reason is. im checking for all the pregnancy symptoms are but i am sure that i haven't have those except my missed period.

BTW im working 2jobs right now which basically i work literally 7 days a week. and due to some changes of my working schedule im thinking if this could be the reason.

AM I JUST STRESS? or what?

HELP PLEASE

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Stress can definitely cause a change in your period.

Helpful Tips

Try looking into this
I also have been dealing with the same thing best bet is to go to your OB/Gyn it might be Endometriosis I would try and get in as soon as ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.