Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Includes Expert Content
Vulva and Vaginal Pain Support Board
bpcookie posted:
Hello girls, I have a WebMD support board for those women who suffer with vulva and/or vaginal pain. Anyone having any vulva or vaginal disorders, diseases, pain, etc. is welcomed to join.

http://exchanges.webmd.com/vulva-and-vaginal-pain-support-group

I hope you can get to it by using the above site, if not you can go to communities, look under Womens Health and you will see the board.

hugs to all

Jane Harrison Hohner, RN, RNP responded:
Dear bpcookie: Very cool. It's great to hear back from you, and congrats on putting together a Board women with vulvar/vaginal pain. Your contributions to this Board were always appreciated.

Yours,
Jane

PS Love your new photo!!

bpcookie replied to Jane Harrison Hohner, RN, RNP's response:
Thank you so much Jane. Any input on vulvar or vaginal pain would be greatly appreciated. If you have any information on the subject, it would be great if you could post the info. on my Vulva and Vaginal board.

Thanks also for the compliment on my photo. My hair has been falling out, so I had to cut it short. Glad you like. hugs

Helpful Tips

dealing with anxiety and bipolor episodes
dont know how to cope with issues of everyday life without wanting to cry, or break down in depression, its addecting my marriage what can ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.