Skip to content
Natural Breast Enhancement Popular Exercises
sfonseka posted:
Step 1
Find a flat surface for you to lay face down flat on your stomach.

Step 2
You should then bend your knees. Make sure to cross your ankles for leverage.

Step 3
You should then start bending your elbows. While doing this, make sure to keep your palms aligned with your shoulders.

Step 4
Start raising your body with as much balance on your elbows and palms. You should still keep your ankles crossed for this step. Aside from having more leverage, you won't have to raise that much weight. Make sure not to straighten your elbows when you raise your body. This just might cause much damage to your joints.

Step 5
You should lower your body slowly. However, do not lie down. The angle at which your body is positioned should be decreased just until your arms are now aligned with the flat surface.

*The Truth about Breast Enlargement - www.dld.bz/The-Truth-about-Breast-Enlargement *

georgiagail responded:
This exercise is supposed to enlarge your breasts by simply pulling them out of shape?

What nonsense.

Gail

Helpful Tips

irregular periods
am 21 yrs old & have had a fairly normal period since i was 10. i recently had a menstrual cycle for 9 days, while i also had a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.