Skip to content
Includes Expert Content
zachyandpeanut posted:
I have no idea what to exspect all I have heard is very frightening things if anyone has and advice it would be greatly appreciated anything at all would help
Jane Harrison Hohner, RN, RNP responded:
Dear zachyandpeanut: If you have been diagnosed with endometriosis I would hope that the GYN would have counseled you. If you need a good, accurate overview, check out this link:

For more personal experiences of women with "endo" you might want to go to out WebMD Endometriosis Board:

You are also super welcome to write us all back if you have questions about a specific concern.

In Support,

Helpful Tips

My problem
I am 18yrs old female. I am a very sensitive and innocent girl. This incident happened last year. I had an affair with my boyfriend. After ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.