Weird Symptoms?!
An_250698 posted:
I am not sure if this is just a change in cycle, or if I am pregnant, or what this may be. I am 21 years old and my last period started January 31 and lasted until February 6th. On the 20th of February I began spotting and this lasted until the 24th. My next period was due March 4th and still has not shown. My periods are usually really regular. I have began to break out in acne in places I NEVER have before. I took a pregnancy test about a week and a half ago and it was negative. I have also been nauseous and very tired all of the time. I have also been having abdominal discomfort, not pain, just uncomfortable at night. I have been having a hard time getting to sleep as well. If you have any insight please let me know what you think!
Thank you.

georgiagail responded:
You have not indicated if you have had unprotected intercourse or if you are on birth control. What about these two things?

Gail

tlkittycat1968 responded:
If you took a pregnancy test a week and a half ago, that was over a week before your period was due. That's too soon. Since your period is late, take a test.

An_250698 replied to tlkittycat1968's response:
I am not on birth control, I do have unprotected sex. I took a pregnancy test again this morning, and it is still negative...

mom2aboy3 responded:
truth of the matter have gotten neauseous about a week before my period and discomfort and issues sleeping too for the week before my period i would wait if you havent gotten your period by the end of the month i would retest for pregnancy and maybe make an appt withyour doc to see if they could enlighten you on this maybe need a blood test to check your hormones and all hope this helps