Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Menstruating every 2 weeks
An_250796 posted:
Hi

In January I had an ovarian cyst removed from my right ovary, since then I have had my period every 2 weeks.

I don't feel as energetic as before, I feel lightheaded constantly, I am nauseous in the morning and have sore every day-the sore is related to where my ovary occurs (on the right side where I had the procedure).

My tummy is bloated and my appetite is gone.

I drink a lot of water every day-at least 1Liter, but my digestion is very poor.

What do you recommend is the problem?

Should you recommend that I see my Gynaecologist again? Or perhaps get a second opinion?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Yes, definitely see your doctor again. Bleeding every two weeks is not normal. You are probably lethargic and lightheaded due to excessive blood loss.

Helpful Tips

Try looking into this
I also have been dealing with the same thing best bet is to go to your OB/Gyn it might be Endometriosis I would try and get in as soon as ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.