Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Chronic Foul Vaginal Odor for 13 yrs
ottawawoman posted:
Chronic Foul Vaginal Odor for 13 yrs. Seen MANY doctors. No infections or diseases. Tried BV and yeast treatments. Tried all OTC deodorants/powders. Tried drinking much water, changing diet. Washing with water, with soap. Used natural cotton panties. Smell is equal to "days of unwashed butt". Friends, family, strangers have commented on my vaginal odor. I have smelled myself too. I am very clean person who showers daily. I can clear a room with this odor. I have to work jobs where I'm not exposing other people to my odor. I had to give up my social life completely. Last time I seen a DR for this..TODAY. No infections. No diseases. No constipation.I don't have sex. Its been 13 years since I've had sex. I have regular monthly periods. Light to medium flows. Approx 25 out of 30 days I have the foul vaginal odor Vaginal odor develops within 10 minutes after cleaning. 20 minutes and people around me can smell it and some don't mind telling me about it. I'm sick of this. I want my life back. Someone please tell me of any medications, remedies I could use. I've heard of one I can get thru internet order but forgot name of it. Someone please help me. I have gotten nowhere with doctors. There is no amount of therapy that will help me "get used" to the negative comments I get for my vaginal odor.

Helpful Tips

how can a woman restore sensation in her nipples/breast?
since my last pregnancy in 2005, i have no sensation in my breast when stimulated. If anything, it hurts. I am 43 years old and I know I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.