Skip to content
One Period after Miscarriage
An_250819 posted:
Hello, I started a natural miscarriage on 1/13/13 I was around 8 weeks. I bleed from 1/13-1/22. I got my first period on 2/5. My OBGYN at first didn't think it was a period but it progressed to get heavier. So he said it probably was a period. It lasted about six days. Here we are CD33 and till no period. I've taken home pregnancy test and it was negative. When should I expect to see my period again or contact my doctor.

misstracy81 responded:
Oh my god this is almost the same thing that happened to me. I was 11 weeks and had a d and c. Got my first period the exact same date as you and still no period today. Took a test on 3/8 and it was negative. I am freaking out I wanna be pregnant again so badly but I am so worried about miscarrying again. Good luck to you!

Helpful Tips

Thickened endometrial lining
Hi I am 52, stopped my periods 5 months ago - assumed menopause, feeling very bloated for the past 3 months - doc ordered hormone test - ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.