Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Body Back: The Mother's Handbook to Medical, Phyisical, and Emotional Well-Being, Heather Porter
mybodymyself posted:
Thank you, Ms Porter for thinking and doing this type of book. At the same time shes currently working on another one of these for the non mothers. In which I can't wait to get my hands on them.

mybodymyself responded:
Back with my somewhat of a review of this particular book, the author, and etc. Basically, have mixed feelings on it. I felt both the book and author had it their good and bad qualities. At the same time would love if the author of it would have done more of though learning and researching in regards to all of this. Not just in this particular area, but others and etc. Because I do know for a fact theres even more to all of this. It includes men, children, babies, and etc. Especially, looking into both the alternative, mainstream, and etc lifestyles. In which she incorporates into her next book/s because I'm really passionate about all of these rights and issues. Including all living things and etc.

Think thats it for now.

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.