Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Abdominal Pain
CR0816 posted:
So this morning i had sex with my boyfriend, and i started having these really bad abdominal cramps. So i stopped him, and it got worse. it lasted almost 2 hours. i was also having a problem going to the restroom, it felt like i had really bad pressure, i guess i could say rectal pain, and it also hurt really bad to urinate. I went to the emergency room and all they wanted to do was take blood samples. So i left because i wasnt getting the help i wanted. i also sat in there for more than one hour in pain and they did nothing. so like i said i left. i want to say its happend atleast 5 times in the past 2 and half years. i really want answers to what is wrong with me. if anybody could help me with this, i dont know what else to do. i would appreciate it a lot!

georgiagail responded:
Perhaps your boyfriend was thrusting too deeply and hit your cervix. A bruised cervix can be VERY painful.

Gail

CR0816 replied to georgiagail's response:
Ya that could be the case. now that im asking people about it such as my boyfriends mom, she says shes has gotten that before to. but it just hurts so bad. i thought i was the only one who gets this, and i thought maybe there could be something terribly wrong with my body. and i pray thats not the case.

Helpful Tips

Tips
Doing yoga, (especially fetal position) always works for me as well as deep breathing, at least for a minute. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.