Skip to content
Evening nausea for two weeks. Could I be pregnant!?
theinkpen posted:
Hi. The past week or two I have been feeling mild nausea, never to the point of vomiting, but only at night time. It also seems to get worse when I lay on my stomach. I do not each much at night so it isn't that I am really full or anything. Any ideas? I am a female but I have a Nuva ring and haven't had it out at all or been taking any Meds that would mess with the birth control. So I shouldn't be pregnant. But has anyone had issues with pregnancy when correctly using the Nuvaring? Also I have been feeling the nausea during the day really mildly during the day for the past two days. It has also been accompanied by a weird feeling in my chest and upper abdomen. I really wouldn't thing twice and my period should come soon. I just have no explanation for the nausea and have been sort of...er.. Baby obsessed recently. I get in moods where I really think a lot about being a mom but they never last as long as this. I am 19 and really want to be mom, but just not yet. Haha Edit: I have been on the Nuva ring for a while so it's not new to my body at all

georgiagail responded:
The Nuvaring is a very effective birth control agent (of course, when used accurately). It can sometimes cause nausea though.

Gail

theinkpen replied to georgiagail's response:
Yea. I haven't had any mishaps with it. But I have been using it for a long time and haven't gotten this before

Helpful Tips

suggestion
hi. i have dealt with the same issues discussed. i have dealt with pelvic congestion for 5 years. i just wanted to recommend going to a ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.