Skip to content
Trying to Conceive Question
Little_Confused posted:
Hi, I'm newly married and not exactly sure about some things. I'm a small lady, and my husband is much larger than me in all senses. We've been trying to conceive, but his ejaculations do not all stay inside of me - would this be a problem for conception? Is this normal or am I reading too much into this? Thanks for your advice.

georgiagail responded:
One the average, each ejaculate in a healthy male contains upwards of 66 million sperm. It takes just one to fertilize an egg. Ejaculate is also a liquid so while most will run out of a females body this does not impede conception.

Gail

tlkittycat1968 responded:
Along with what Gail said, what is actually coming out is the semen which is the vehicle for the sperm. By the time the semen leaks out, the sperm are well on their way into your uterus.

Helpful Tips

might be pregnant in 3 months rubella vaccination?
My wife is vaccinated rubella vaccine, doctor was note "she is not pregnant within 3 months". If she's pregnant in that time, what is ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.