Skip to content
Bump on my vagina lip
Anon_1222 posted:
Hi,
I just noticed lastnight that I have a bump on my vagina lip towards the back. Its not painful, same skip color. I do shave, work out daily (living in florida, so I sweat)
I was wondering what It could be...
Can you please provide some ideas. I have done some research and am thinking maybe a cyst, ingrown hair, or clugged pore.

Thank you for your time.

An_251491 responded:
I got some of these and they would pop up randomly, the only difference is that mine would be extremely itchy. I started to shave regularly and have not had any since. It has been a little over a year. I don't really know what it is but that is what helped me. Good luck.

bpcookie responded:
Hello, Ive had a few of these. Mine is a clogged pore I think. Try putting a warm compress on it and see if it will drain.
If you suffer with Vulva and or Vagina pain, please join my community called VULVA AND VAGINA PAIN SUPPORT GROUP. No woman should suffer in silence.

bobbiej21 responded:
some woman get pimples on their vaginas can be on the lip or even on the inside. it almost sounds like it could be a pimple.

An_251555 responded:
Hi. I read the posts concerning painless bumps under the skin on the Labia Major (the outer fold). I am not a physician but have had lots of experience in gyn. It sounds to me like a Nabothian cyst. Sometimes they go away, sometimes they don't. Go onto WebMD and google "Nabothian Cyst) and take a look!

Helpful Tips

Thickened endometrial lining
Hi I am 52, stopped my periods 5 months ago - assumed menopause, feeling very bloated for the past 3 months - doc ordered hormone test - ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.