Skip to content
Not sure which one..
bobbiej21 posted:
So i thought i might have ahd a vaginal yeast infection and i got an over the counter medicine cream at walgreens, it's a 7 day treatment cream thats inserted into the vagina. It's been about six days now and still has not healed. So i go on web Md and seen that i could have a urinary tract infection, i feel a constant feeling of pressure going downward like having to urinate alot, but when i do i only urinate a little bit and my urine is cloudy. also feel some burning as well. How do i know which infection is right so i can treat it? Not currently able to afford a doctor at this time, but my fiances step mom is a doctor.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You need to see a doctor. There is no way to tell if it's an infection or just yeast. If it's an infection, you'll need antibiotics and only a doctor can prescribe those.

Helpful Tips

extended period
I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
52 of 102 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.