Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    Not sure which one..
    bobbiej21 posted:
    So i thought i might have ahd a vaginal yeast infection and i got an over the counter medicine cream at walgreens, it's a 7 day treatment cream thats inserted into the vagina. It's been about six days now and still has not healed. So i go on web Md and seen that i could have a urinary tract infection, i feel a constant feeling of pressure going downward like having to urinate alot, but when i do i only urinate a little bit and my urine is cloudy. also feel some burning as well. How do i know which infection is right so i can treat it? Not currently able to afford a doctor at this time, but my fiances step mom is a doctor.
    tlkittycat1968 responded:
    You need to see a doctor. There is no way to tell if it's an infection or just yeast. If it's an infection, you'll need antibiotics and only a doctor can prescribe those.

    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Expert Blog

    Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

    From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.