Skip to content
Ovarian Complex Cysts
erika40long posted:
  • Hello my name Is Erika Long And I'm 40 years old with a history of cervicial cancer in 2010 I just had a transvaginial utrasound I jst read the finding from the test is showed Left ovarian mass with complex componet, complex hemorrhagic ovarian cyts, And enlarging left ovarian mass with complex cyts i don't understand what ths is I'm terrified if Cancer returning I've alreadt had apartial hysterectomy in 2010 which they left my ovaries in. So I would'nt go thru menapause to early. Can I get some kind od adice I do not see my Gyn Doc until May 2013 . So ifee as though I'm in limbo Can someone explain these findings to me? Pleases !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

georgiagail responded:
Here is a fairly good article that discusses Complex Ovarian Cysts.

The only difference between these and other ovarian cysts is that complex ovarian cysts contain a mixture of fluids and solid matter while ovarian cysts are just fluid filled. The vast, vast majority of these complex ovarian cysts are benign (non-cancerous) so perhaps you can rest a bit easier until you can see your Gynecologist:

http://www.md-health.com/Complex-Ovarian-Cyst.html

Gail

Helpful Tips

Weight loss after pregnancy
I had baby number 2 6 months ago and still cannot lose any pregnancy weight. I read hints and tips on the Internet but it is all ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.