Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
JANE DID YOU SEE MY BREAST PAIN QUestion
smjpain posted:
Hi Jane it's smjpain it's been awhile well for the past three days my right breast has been hurting really bad it looks swollen and feels warmer than my other breast. I think I have mastitis again but I 'm not sure then tonight when I was looking at it and feeling around my other breas has red streaks should I get checked out because last month this happened and went away I can't even wear a braw right now.Thanks for your Reply!

newgirl2010 responded:
Clearly, I am not Jane. However, in my opinion, you should go to the doctor as soon as possible. Ideally, your gyno. Breast pain isn't terribly uncommon in women due to hormones shortly before their period, or even any time during their cycle. However, what causes concern is the red streaks you spoke about and the fact you have had mastitis in the past. And well, the fact it feels warmer and swollen compared to the other breast.

smjpain replied to newgirl2010's response:
I don't have any hormones I take Estrogen because two years ago I had a Total Hysterectomy because of endometriosis and I was only 27 but I get mastitis alot.

Justinmiller13 replied to smjpain's response:
Can i have a question? My girlfrend had a normal period in april2. And she had a light and brownish period in april27. We had our last intercourse in march22. Is she pregnant? Hope you can help me. Thankyou so much

Helpful Tips

Tips
Doing yoga, (especially fetal position) always works for me as well as deep breathing, at least for a minute. More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.