PINKISH DISCHARGE ON DAY OF FIRST PERIOD
LUCI007 posted:
I STARTED TODAY WITH MY MENSTRUAL PERIOD,BUT USEALLY IN THE MORNING MY FLOW IS LIGHT AND AS THE DAY PASSES BY I GET CRAMPS AND MY FLOW INCREASES,BUT TODAY IT JUST STARTED WITH A VERY VERY LITTLE BIT PINK DISCHARGE AND AS THE DAY CONTINUED NO CRAMPS NO BLEEDING JUST HERE AND THERE MORE PINK DISCHARGES AND NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON PAD ONLY VISABLE WHEN WIPING. WHAT IS GOING ON?

MY BREATS HAVE BEEN HURTING FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND LAST WEEK THE WHOLE WEEK I HAD CRAMPS AT BIKINI LINE AREA, AND AT TIME WHEN I STOOD UP TOO FAST I GOT A WEIRD STRECHY CRAMPING FEELING,ALMOST LIKE WHEN YOUR LEG CRAMPS AND ALL THE MUSCLES TIGHTENS. I WAS VERY NOSIOUS LAST WEEK,BUT NO VOMITING ALTHOUGH IT FELT AS I WOULD AT TIMES. I AM ALL SO VERY MOODY AND TEARS COMES EASILY.

newgirl2010 responded:
I wouldn't be too concerned this early on. periods aren't always exactly the same each month start to finish. Just a couple of months ago, my period was a day late. I take bcp and my period always starts within an hour of when it should. I hadn't missed a pill or taken one late...but for whatever reason the hormones in my body caused my period to start a day late. NOW, having said that...if your period doesn't truly begin soon, I would take a pregnancy test in a few days and perhaps consult your gyno or gyno's nurse for advice.