Skip to content
PINKISH DISCHARGE ON DAY OF FIRST PERIOD
LUCI007 posted:
I STARTED TODAY WITH MY MENSTRUAL PERIOD,BUT USEALLY IN THE MORNING MY FLOW IS LIGHT AND AS THE DAY PASSES BY I GET CRAMPS AND MY FLOW INCREASES,BUT TODAY IT JUST STARTED WITH A VERY VERY LITTLE BIT PINK DISCHARGE AND AS THE DAY CONTINUED NO CRAMPS NO BLEEDING JUST HERE AND THERE MORE PINK DISCHARGES AND NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE ON PAD ONLY VISABLE WHEN WIPING. WHAT IS GOING ON?

MY BREATS HAVE BEEN HURTING FOR 3 WEEKS NOW AND LAST WEEK THE WHOLE WEEK I HAD CRAMPS AT BIKINI LINE AREA, AND AT TIME WHEN I STOOD UP TOO FAST I GOT A WEIRD STRECHY CRAMPING FEELING,ALMOST LIKE WHEN YOUR LEG CRAMPS AND ALL THE MUSCLES TIGHTENS. I WAS VERY NOSIOUS LAST WEEK,BUT NO VOMITING ALTHOUGH IT FELT AS I WOULD AT TIMES. I AM ALL SO VERY MOODY AND TEARS COMES EASILY.

newgirl2010 responded:
I wouldn't be too concerned this early on. periods aren't always exactly the same each month start to finish. Just a couple of months ago, my period was a day late. I take bcp and my period always starts within an hour of when it should. I hadn't missed a pill or taken one late...but for whatever reason the hormones in my body caused my period to start a day late. NOW, having said that...if your period doesn't truly begin soon, I would take a pregnancy test in a few days and perhaps consult your gyno or gyno's nurse for advice.

Helpful Tips

might be pregnant in 3 months rubella vaccination?
My wife is vaccinated rubella vaccine, doctor was note "she is not pregnant within 3 months". If she's pregnant in that time, what is ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.