Skip to content
Missed period severe stomach cramps and diareahhea
An_251673 posted:
I am a 23 yo on Nuvaring for birth control for the past 7 years. I have regular periods, never late and they are always the same. Each month I have heavy periods. I have had a history of UTIs which would turn ugly and turn into a kidney infection. For the past 3 months I have had SEVERE stomach cramping, along with vomiting several times a day. My period 2 months ago was light (first time that ever happened) and this month I am over a week late (I am always ontime - using Nuvaring). I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and both are negative.
I do not have health insurance right now and can't afford to go to a Dr. Does anyone have any suggestions? Help with what could be wrong, or help with guidance to where I can go for health assistance?

Take the Poll

Missed Periods with severe stomach pains, negative pregnancy tests
  • Pregnant
  • See Dr immediately
vote
View Poll Results

Helpful Tips

Thickened endometrial lining
Hi I am 52, stopped my periods 5 months ago - assumed menopause, feeling very bloated for the past 3 months - doc ordered hormone test - ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.