Period consisting of brown blood only
An_251674 posted:
Hi. My name is Rebecca and I am 23 years old. I am currently on birth control (luteria(sp?) or the generic version of it). My last period was nothing but brown blood, which I know to be the old blood, but I just find it where that there was no regular blood in this period. I did skip my period the month before by not taking the sugar pills so I assume that might have messed me up. I am just concerned since I might have missed some pills because I am an idiot and forgot them while I was working 12 hours days. I would just like to know if its normal to have a period consisting of just brown blood and no red blood.

Thanks!

georgiagail responded:
Yes; it is not unusual to have a darker than normal discharge during menstruation.

Gail

Justinmiller13 responded:
Hi. My girlfrend is really nervous. We had sex in march 22. She had her period in april2. Its not late. She had a normal period. On the second month, she had her period in april27. Its 5days earlier. We had never had sex this april. Is she pregnant even though she had a normal period? We use a condom. Thankyou somuch to the one who can help me.

Justinmiller13 replied to georgiagail's response:
Hi. My girlfrend is really nervous. We had sex in march 22. She had her period in april2. Its not late. She had a normal period. On the second month, she had her period in april27. Its 5days earlier. We had never had sex this april. Is she pregnant even though she had a normal period? We use a condom. Thankyou somuch to the one who can help me.