Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
This is the last....hopefully
Justinmiller13 posted:
Can i have one more question? My girlfriend have blood clots in her period? Is it normal? its the first time she experienced this. her period has slower flow than normal period. Im sorry. Shes so paranoid, shes afraid of getting pregnant. I hope you can help me again. Thankypu very much. We cant visit a gynecologist because she is is saudi arabia and im in the manila. Help us. Thankyou so much

fcl responded:
Blod clots are perfectly normal. They are just the uterine lining being sloughed off (which is what menstruation is for).

I know you didn't ask this but ... given how paranoid both of you appear to be about pregnancy, I suggest you stop having sex until you feel able to trust birth control.

Justinmiller13 replied to fcl's response:
We used a condom. She had her period on april2. Then she had her period again on april26. We never had sex this april. We had our last intercourse in march22. Do you think shes pregnant?

fcl replied to Justinmiller13's response:
She has had not one but two periods since you had sex. She is not pregnant. Why not get her to take a test seeing as this is freaking you out? It would set both your minds at rest.

She said that her period on april27 lasted only 2days. It was lighter than normal. Im trying to calm her down. Its the first tym it happened to her.

Her period is 5days early. Its lighter and shorter than ormal period. Shes freaking out. Im sorry. Help me FCL. Thankyou. Ill wait for your response

georgiagail replied to Justinmiller13's response:
You have already been told (several times) she is not pregnant.

Gail

fcl replied to Justinmiller13's response:
She is not pregnant.

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.