Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Too Thick of Uterus Lining?
DG0189 posted:
I have had a few problems when it has come to my reproductive organs. To start, I am 24 yrs old, and overweight. A few years ago, i was having bad pains, turns out i had a few cysts on my ovaries. One that was the size of a cumquat and it wasnt getting any smaller. I had a procedure that the doctor popped the cysts, full of blood. I was also told then that my uterus was tilted. Last year, i had an abnormal pap, and had a coloscopy/cervical biospy. This year, I just had another pap- once again abnormal. My doctor also sent me to have an internal sonogram to check on my ovaries/uterus. They told me that the sonogram showed me uterus lining to be thick. What does this mean? I have done some research in which i am still not sure ... I will be having a biopsy next month, one for the uterus lining, and the other for the abnormal cells. I am concerned i will not be able to have children- and although I am young, i do not want to think like this. Any advice, tips, or anything would be helpful.

Is there anything I can do to prevent any further problems?

Helpful Tips

might be pregnant in 3 months rubella vaccination?
My wife is vaccinated rubella vaccine, doctor was note "she is not pregnant within 3 months". If she's pregnant in that time, what is ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.