failed NovaSure
jwilk posted:
I had the NovaSure procedure done about a year and a half ago and never really stopped bleeding but flow was very light and rarely ever stopped! I was recently prescribed progesterone, The bleeding pretty much stopped after a week, then started back up really heavy now for about 4 days. My Dr. is recommending a D&C I think because I am 50yrs.old and may be approaching menopause soon and wants to avoid hysterectomy for me if possible. I also stay slightly anemic and fatigued all the time. Do you see much of this? What about scar tissue from NovaSure and doing D&C, will it be successful? I had a vaginal ultrasound and showed some small fibroids and uterine wall showed some thickness. My Dr. also wanted to do a endometrial biopsy, not sue I spelled that right, but I opted out (just heard that was painful) So we did the ultrasound and pap smear was good.Should I have let him do the biopsy? And what is your thought on all this?

jwilk responded:
Also have had a terrible vaginal odor, test showed no infection. I also see some comments from others about weight gain, mainly in stomach, I am experiencing this also. What causes this?