Skip to content
Confused and Concerned....
An_251714 posted:
Okay, let me start by saying that I have recently moved and also have a full time job that requires a lot of physical activity. Between the moving every weekend for the last month and going to work, I've also been sick. So needless to say, I've been under plenty of stress, too.
I'm concerned because I have been taking Tri-Sprintec for 5 years with no issues, but last month my period was 3 days late. I thought it might be from all of the stress of moving and the increased physical activity. I started my new pack on time as usual and my period continued for about 2 days after starting my new pack, making my period a little shorter than usual since it was late. Now I am 5 week 3 pills from my first white week 4 pill, and have been spotting for about 2-3 days. I have only had sex twice in the last 2 months, the first before my late period last month and the second about 3 days ago. I have not been late taking, nor have I missed any of my pills, except taking a couple of the white pills at once last month because I missed a couple days in a row.
Please help!

Helpful Tips

how can a woman restore sensation in her nipples/breast?
since my last pregnancy in 2005, i have no sensation in my breast when stimulated. If anything, it hurts. I am 43 years old and I know I'm ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.