Skip to content
delayed
rashonna posted:
I have been on the pill for about 1 year to regulate my menses. I have recently went off of the pill for 2 months, and I have not had a period for those two months. Also, I have been irregular before taking the pill. What is wrong????

georgiagail responded:
Likely nothing. When you were on the pill the hormones in these determined when you bled, not your own body. It is not unusual to go back to your previous schedule of an irregular cycle once you stop using these extra hormones (I'm assuming you are not pregnant).

Gail

rashonna replied to georgiagail's response:
Oh, ok thanks! I was really worried, but I'll be going to the doctor's office just to make sure.

Helpful Tips

Missed period...I have an iud(Paragaurd)
Hi just need some advice, my LMP was at the end of october and i havent had another period since. I also have the Paragaurd IUD. It really ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.