DiscuSex for the first time in years with second bf... delayed period or pregnant?ssion Title
D_loves_J posted:
I am a 25 year old girl. I have had two doctors tell me it would be almost impossible to get pregnant without medical intervention. I never used anything with my first bf. We started dating when I was 17, lost my virginity to him at 18. Started dating girls at 19. Completely thought I was lesbian. I met this younger guy. He was so sweet, etc. etc. we were just friends, but he kept trying to pursue a romantic relationship and I guess he wore me down.. Anyway, we've been dating only a few months, but it felt right with him and we ended up making love... like all day. He was bigger than my first. I was VERY sore. I had a little blood afterwards. We didn't use anything and I feel stupid for doing that now so please no comments pertaining to that. I know I should have. He came inside of me a few times, but I got up really quickly and washed it out with cold water and soap. It won't happen again without protection. We just weren't planning on it, I guess. The question is this... I had some blood yesterday and I thought it was my period coming, but it didn't. Then, I thought perhaps left over blood from when we were together, but after googling.... I am freaking out!!! I read about impantation bleeding, etc. I also read about how having sex for the first time in a long time can delay your period though and if it is delayed, would I have a spot of brown blood like that? Please.. has anything like this happened to anyone? I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My period isn't due for another two days and I don't think I can wait.

D_loves_J responded:
oops... I messed up the Title. lol