Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
DiscuSex for the first time in years with second bf... delayed period or pregnant?ssion Title
D_loves_J posted:
I am a 25 year old girl. I have had two doctors tell me it would be almost impossible to get pregnant without medical intervention. I never used anything with my first bf. We started dating when I was 17, lost my virginity to him at 18. Started dating girls at 19. Completely thought I was lesbian. I met this younger guy. He was so sweet, etc. etc. we were just friends, but he kept trying to pursue a romantic relationship and I guess he wore me down.. Anyway, we've been dating only a few months, but it felt right with him and we ended up making love... like all day. He was bigger than my first. I was VERY sore. I had a little blood afterwards. We didn't use anything and I feel stupid for doing that now so please no comments pertaining to that. I know I should have. He came inside of me a few times, but I got up really quickly and washed it out with cold water and soap. It won't happen again without protection. We just weren't planning on it, I guess. The question is this... I had some blood yesterday and I thought it was my period coming, but it didn't. Then, I thought perhaps left over blood from when we were together, but after googling.... I am freaking out!!! I read about impantation bleeding, etc. I also read about how having sex for the first time in a long time can delay your period though and if it is delayed, would I have a spot of brown blood like that? Please.. has anything like this happened to anyone? I took a pregnancy test and it was negative. My period isn't due for another two days and I don't think I can wait.

D_loves_J responded:
oops... I messed up the Title. lol

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.