Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Period Problems.
AshPhil47170 posted:
Last July, I took myself off the shot(birthcontrol) and decided to just deal and plan. Well, April was my first period since I got on the shot 2 years ago.
This month, for some reason, I've had every pregnancy symptom you can name for my PMS. My period started on time, like clockwork... and it ended. I have not been sexually active since 2 weeks before my period. I'm spotting now, and when I spot it comes with this milky discharge. Making the blood almost look like watercolors. I've never had this happen and I've never experienced those symptoms before with my period. In fact, I've never had real pms before in my life. No cramps, nothing. Is this normal?

AshPhil47170 responded:
Update: The spotting stopped... but I'm still having the white-ish discharge.

Helpful Tips

extended period
I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
51 of 101 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.