Skip to content
STD, possibly or no?
An_251831 posted:
I discovered 3 bumps on the outer labia of my vagina. They are painful. I was also having stomach pain. The stomach pain is not constant. However I have celiac and if I eat something that I am not suppose too, i will have stomach pain.I went to my doctor, and told him about the blisters and the stomach pain. I think he noticied swollen glands I am not sure. He told me it looks like herpes, but that even if the test came back negative I could still have it. I am almost 25, I have been monogamous with my boyfriend for a year and a half. No previous reports of abnormal pap smears or STDS. So could it be something else? I was told, if it was herpes, it was a very mild case and it was already healing on its own,

tlkittycat1968 responded:
It could be herpes. Your boyfriend may have it and not know and may have passed it to you. You can have herpes for years and not show any symptoms so if you or your BF had sex with anyone before each other, you or he may have herpes.

ersalzman responded:
Don't freak out! Sometimes when you shave too close to the sensitive skin, the follicles can swell. I've dealt with this before. Always use a new razor when shaving. Plus, you stressing out is only making everything worse. If it's already healing, you're in good shape. Just keep a health diet and stay stress free.

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.