Skip to content
Posts Not Being Addressed?
sabine48 posted:
I have come here for years for support and this is the first time I have noticed my post(s) having gone unanswered. Have things changed that much? Is Dr. Hohner gone? With respect, I know you have lives, I would just be interested to know if/how things have changed and why so many questions including my own have yet to be addressed? Thank you.

briz350 responded:
I have had the same issue. I have posted a number of things on this discussion forum and have received some kind responses from members but not from any medical personnel. That being said, I did post something in an entirely different forum (ENT) and received very prompt and detailed replies.

georgiagail replied to briz350's response:
Not all questions can be answered and not all posts will be. If someone has had a number of their previous posts answered and this is the first time they haven't, then they've been pretty darn lucky so far. An internet forum can only do so much and many of the questions posted on WEBMD seem to want a diagnosis which is often impossible to do on a forum.

Sabine, you've indicated you've addressed this issue with your physician and stated she didn't seem concerned about this. Your physician really is the best one to review the situation with.

Gail

sabine48 replied to georgiagail's response:
I find I can not afford to run to my physician when every little thing comes up, this is why I use the boards when I feel I need a place to turn. I know they are not as informed as a personal dr. visit yet it has helped in many ways to put my mind at ease those times I have used them. I understand all questions are not able to be addressed and respect that as well as your time in reminding me.

Helpful Tips

Weight loss after pregnancy
I had baby number 2 6 months ago and still cannot lose any pregnancy weight. I read hints and tips on the Internet but it is all ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.