Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Late period but no symptoms for pregancy or period
An_251984 posted:
Hello,
My period is very regular and I usually show symptoms right before (ie tender breasts, mild cramping). However, it's about that time and I still don't have any symptoms, but yesterday when I thought I was finally getting my period I had mild cramping, but when I went to go check it was very very light pink and a little white discharge.
I've been noticing this for the past day or 2, but other than the cramping I haven't had any symptoms for my period or pregnancy. I plan on taking a pregnancy test tomorrow, but I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight until then?
I'm just getting a little worried cause I've been looking online and I've been getting a lot of mixed results.

fcl responded:
Many women never get pregnancy symptoms (I didn't). If your period is late, take a test.

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.