Crazy symptoms Negative pregnancy test?
youngmomma13 posted:
Okay for a couple months now I've been experiencing:

-awful fatigue
-headaches
-cramping
-cravings
-vision changes
-moodiness (crazy: i cry all the time for no reason)
-hard time sleeping
-breathlessness
-enlarged breasts (like much more enlarged, I kinda like it. lol. Even darkened areolas)
-a few weeks ago i had light pink spotting
-super smell (seriously...gag)
-nausea
-acid reflux/heart burn
-food/drink aversions
-sometimes I feel flutters in my stomach (I pass it off as gas)
-dizziness
-more frequent urination
-constipation
-just started with some minor back pain especially when I try to go to sleep.
-gas (I can pretty much pass gas at will, like when I was pregnant before)

and yesterday about mid day i started having some pulsing or throbbing in the vaginal area. Now, when I was pregnant with my daughter my OB said the throbbing could happen from pressure from the baby or from her being on a nerve...

I took one pregnancy test about 3 weeks ago. I just have this overall feeling of being pregnant, it's odd. It came up negative. That was about a week after the light spotting. I took another one about a week and a half ago (not with morning urine) and it was negative. But, my boyfriend (daughter's father) tells me I'm acting like I was when I was pregnant before and he thinks I am. He knew I was last time before I did. lol. And I just don't know what's going on! If I'm not pregnant what causes these symptoms?

I have the IUD Mirena. I've heard of it causing some crazy symptoms that mimic pregnancy I've had it for a little over 2 years now.

youngmomma13 responded:
I also have a lot of clear discharge, no odor to it. But, sometimes it just keeps coming and coming when I go to wipe.

And I can't stand even my sweat pants on my stomach. I can't lay on my stomach for long because it just feels weird. It just feels like pressure and sometimes I get dizzy from lying on my stomach. I can't lie on my back of I can't catch my breath and I'm not a large person. I can't lie on my right side because it makes me feel like I'm going to pass out. The only side I can sleep or lay on is my left side. As a result I woke up this morning with awful back pain and I laid in bed for hours before I was able to fall asleep.

Helpful Tips

extended period
I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
50 of 100 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.