Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Confused on My Period...even kind of scared..
An_252268 posted:
For the past couple months, I haven't gotten a regular period, just a bunch of clots to the point where I'm walking and I just feel them coming out..always unexpected so I am forced to wear a pad everyday. I am 21 years old and I don't feel like it is normal but I have no health insurance and have no way of affording a visit to a doctor. Anyone recommend anything? Or what it might be? Sometimes they are huge and other times small like little pea sized clots.

tlkittycat1968 responded:
No one on an internet sight can tell you what is wrong. You need to see a doctor. Look for a Planned Parenthood in your area; I believe they have low-cost GYN Services.

Helpful Tips

Hysterectomy
I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.