Skip to content


    Exciting News for WebMD Members!

    We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

    And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

    What Do You Need to Do?

    The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

    Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

    Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

    need help
    An_252380 posted:
    okay so about a year and a half ago I found out my 8 year old daughter was being molested. so about the past year she keeps saying it hurts to pee and she has a sore down there I take her to the doctor the cant figure out whats wrong they give her a script she gets better then about two to three weeks later its back again they've tested her multiple times for stds and they always come back negative the last time this happened the said it was an ulcer but after the medicine was gone it was back so I have made her an appointment with a childrens gyno.
    georgiagail responded:
    It is a good idea regarding the appointment with a childrens gynecologist.


    Helpful Tips

    Be the first to post a Tip!

    Expert Blog

    Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

    From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

    Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

    FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.