Skip to content
need help
An_252380 posted:
okay so about a year and a half ago I found out my 8 year old daughter was being molested. so about the past year she keeps saying it hurts to pee and she has a sore down there I take her to the doctor the cant figure out whats wrong they give her a script she gets better then about two to three weeks later its back again they've tested her multiple times for stds and they always come back negative the last time this happened the said it was an ulcer but after the medicine was gone it was back so I have made her an appointment with a childrens gyno.
georgiagail responded:
It is a good idea regarding the appointment with a childrens gynecologist.


Helpful Tips

extended period
I have had a period for almost three weeks. The first week was normal with a lot of cramping. The second week was like when you are almost ... More
Was this Helpful?
53 of 103 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.