Skip to content
Period woes/Pregnancy?
peddlebee posted:
I'm a healthy 34 year old. I've never been pregnant. My periods are very regular, 28-29 day cycles. My last period ended on April 28th. Starting on May 14th my breasts became tingly and my nipples were abnormally perky for a few days. They have stayed sensitive and swollen but, less than on those days. Around when I missed my period the first time (May 20thish) I took two pregnancy tests. Both were negative. I waited another week and took another test, also negative. I decided to wait until my next period to worry about it. I have now missed two periods, I am exhausted most of the time, I am nasaus much of the time, it is weirdly uncomfortable to wear jeans that fasten low on my stomach, my breasts are swollen and because my tests were negative I am concerned and confused. I plan on seeing a doctor soon, but I also don't want to waste money and time. I am looking for some piece of mind and some suggestions for conversations to have with a doctor. Is it even possible I am pregnant if I had three negative home tests as late as 10 days after the first day after the first missed period?

Helpful Tips

Prenatal Yoga
The best thing about this prenatal yoga program is that there is a model for each trimester. Instructor Shiva Rea demonstrates each of the ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 9 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.