Skip to content
16 yrs of tummy moving!
DianneCee posted:
Really, it's been off and on for 16 years. I have a big gallbladder scar across my tummy and I feel strong movements there once in a while (over my navel). Sometimes a big sneeze will trigger it off. I also have IBS, and that may be the issue with many of the ladies here and they don't know it. Eat corn, bread with sunflower seeds or artificial coloring and it will set me off. I also have been on a different diet and am eating less white flour and sugar if I can help it. Seems that's when my phantom baby kicking started up big time-going through menopause and I'm 53.4! Also use a recumbent bike and that may be adding to it. It kept me awake a lot last night, I got up and found a gas pill and that helped! I wish I had thought of that before 4 am. I also think I have weak stomach muscles as my tummy sags a lot. That and the gas and food/bile movement-yikes!

Helpful Tips

itching
several years ago I had this same problem...intense itching in the vaginal area, but no discharge or odor. I saw several doctors who said i ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.