Skip to content
BV? (Bacterial vaginosis)
kikicollins posted:
Hi, I am having a problem and I went to the doctors on the 18th. My doctor told me it was pb an STD, but I am STD free. And she told me I wasn't old enough to get a PAP.

Last year I visted the doctors because I had an yest infection and it didn't go away the first time. When I went she did confirm I had an yest infection but also a bacterial infection. This doctor did preform a PAP.

Well anyways I have bad odor, very very white discharge, pain during sex, and blood after sex. The blood is very dark light the beginning of your period. Do you think its a BV? If so how can i tell my doctor this? Because I told her about this on the 18th but she did nothing about it.
Anon_475 responded:
If your doctor is not listening to your concerns and acting accordingly then I would get a new doctor. There is no point paying someone for nothing.

Helpful Tips

Weight loss after pregnancy
I had baby number 2 6 months ago and still cannot lose any pregnancy weight. I read hints and tips on the Internet but it is all ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.