Skip to content
stomach problems
Kblackmon93 posted:
Yes, I am currently having stomach problems. It feel like I have to throw up but I dont and when I eat my food get stuck in my upper stomach but when I drink something I can feel the coldness going down in my stomach and yesterday I urinated llike every other 5 minutes. My stomach is hot. I put my hand on my stomach and it felt something vibrating like a pulse. Can someone please tell me whats wrong!
georgiagail responded:
Unfortunately, an Internet forum can't tell you what's wrong. And what you might feel putting your hand on your stomach is something as simple as blood running through an artery (thus the vibration like a pulse).

Have you considered getting this checked out medically?


Helpful Tips

Is it me or or the doctor?
I gave birth to my son may 6th of this year, after i had delivered there was a probem with my placenta so the doctor that delivered my son ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.