Skip to content
bleeding during intercourse
findingNemo posted:
So about two years ago I randomly started bleeding during sex. Two months later I found out I had chlamydia and got treated. I thought that would stop the bleeding but it continued. I have had two paps in these last two years both normal been tested and they came back negative. So I stopped having sex. I had been spotting in between periods so much so that I was bleeding pretty much all month except the first few days after my period. I got on depo this year in jan and the spotting stopped thank god but I was to afraid to have sex so I stopped having sex. Its been almost 9 months since ive had sex and last night I tried. It hurt and i stopped with only having the tip inside. I went to the bathroom and I was bleeding.. this is getting frustrating and I would love for it to stop. Any ideas ladies??

Helpful Tips

Keep Searching
Joanna, I just wanted to add my own experience of endometriosis. My period began about 2 months before my 16th birthday - yes very late. ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.