Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
15 y/o. Never had a period. Extreme pain in abdomen.
An_252544 posted:
I have never actually had a period that I know of, like no blood, but I still think I go through the cycles my doctor told me it was because I am so skinny and active. That has been going on for a little over two years now. The pain started about six months after that. The pain was on my right side (if you are looking at me) close to my hip bone, the pain was so bad I fell over in the store and started crying it felt like an 8.5/10 and I am really good with pain. Later that day my mother took me to the hospital to get it checked out and they did a cat scan and told us it was just a severe cramp. The next day the pain was gone. Three months later it happens again. I had to go to my pediatrician and she said it was an abdominal migraine? That was the first I had ever heard of this. She said that it is very common with my history of migraines (since age 9) This cycle has been going on till this day and I just had the last pain about a week ago. It seems to happen about the time my "cycle" is ending. It is also in the same exact place every time. I have always been worried that it is something really serious, but every time I go to the hospital they just say the same thing. I just don't know what to do anymore. I am terrified, just downright...scared. Please just help me.. anybody.

*Migraine info.
My headaches started when I started school, so about 5 or 6. I started to get my migraines when I was in competitive cheer. After five years of my mom telling me to just take some ibuprofen, she finally took me to a neurologist. He had done many things. Blood test, cat scan, and other neurological tests. He concluded that my sleep pattern was totally messed up and he prescribed me ambien. I still have migraines all the time.

Helpful Tips

might be pregnant in 3 months rubella vaccination?
My wife is vaccinated rubella vaccine, doctor was note "she is not pregnant within 3 months". If she's pregnant in that time, what is ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.