Skip to content
Diflucan and bitmrth control
An_252633 posted:
I have taken diflucan and I'm on birth control sprintc been on it over a year. I was told by my nurse that they shouldn't interfere with each other. And I've took 4 pregnancy test all negative I'm just wondering what y'all think?

georgiagail responded:
Four negative pregnancy test results would indicate pregnancy is not a concern here.

Gail

Mnwooten10 replied to georgiagail's response:
The reason for my concern is in may I took 1 pill for 4 weeks and last month my period was spotting and old blood. I talked to the nurse by then I had took 2 pregnancy that's negative and the nurse said it shouldn't interfere. And some birth control can make u miss a period. But I could take a test Friday and see what it says and it was negative my period was June 20. And I took another test Saturday that was negative. I've read anti fungal dint interfere but antibiotics do. Thank you!

Helpful Tips

periods
why is my blood dark at the beginning of my period ? More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 1 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.