Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
Short Menstrual Period
An_252711 posted:
My husband and I have recently decided to start trying for another baby and thus far haven't had any luck. I'm not worried about that just yet we've only been trying for 2 months and are still young. I have an extremely regular cycle, every 28 days with the period lasting 5 or 6 days. And with my last 2 pregnancies I knew deep down in my gut before I even missed a period. However, this month I had a very short period lasting only 2 days. I didn't experience any of my normal "pms" symptoms and I don't have that "there's a baby in my belly" gut feeling and the period didn't match the description of implantation bleeding. I'm just really, very curious could this be a pregnancy sign or just a short period?

tlkittycat1968 responded:
You could be pregnant. Some women have bleeding that resembles a period in early pregnancy and since it was out-of-charachter for you, it's a possibility

georgiagail replied to diseasefighter's response:
SPAM (and garbage too).

Gail

fcl replied to diseasefighter's response:
Ah yes... that magical, miracle, cure-all-gynelogical-issues pill... Why do we even bother consulting a doctor when all we have to do is pop a few of these?

Helpful Tips

Grandma all ready
Hi, I'm 57 years old and have 8 grand kids. I am bleeding pretty heavy, kid of like a period. I had a complete hysterectomy in 1978. What ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.