Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up
no period two months
An_252851 posted:
have not had a period in 2 months i am only 25 and now there is a white sticky substance coming out and dont know what it is i have took pregnancy test they come up negative what do i do or what is it

georgiagail responded:
Are you concerned enough to make an appointment with Gynecologist to discuss these symptoms with them?

Gail

Hlj0509 responded:
Urine tests can come up negative even if you are pregnant. You should request a blood test from your gyn.

Hlj0509 responded:
Request a blood test from your gyn. Urine tests can give false negatives. I have a friend who had a negative on urine tests her entire pregnancy. She got a kick out of taking them occasionally and showing us.

newgirl2010 replied to Hlj0509's response:
the sticky substance could be cervical mucus-an indication that you are ovulating. when was the last unprotected sexual encounter? if it has been three weeks...a negative pregnancy test is accurate. Take a couple to be sure. I agree, you should talk to your gyno as to why you might be missing your period. some women lose their periods when they lose a lot of weight, for example.

Helpful Tips

Grandma all ready
Hi, I'm 57 years old and have 8 grand kids. I am bleeding pretty heavy, kid of like a period. I had a complete hysterectomy in 1978. What ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.