Skip to content
An_252945 posted:
I work for a vein specialist and I want people to know that their is something you can do for PCS!!!! We treat people for it all the time and it gives them complete relief!!!!! 99.9% of doctors do not know how to treat it so they just say it is not fixable. Hysterectomy does not fix the problem either!! You have to stop the reflux in the enlarged veins which is causing the problem, taking out the uterus does not do that!! Going to an interventional radiologist that will work with your OB/GYN is the best option.
fcl responded:
What is PCS?

Helpful Tips

I am having heavy bleeding and sever pain with it every month that it affects my daily living when I have it I even had to drop out of ... More
Was this Helpful?
16 of 27 found this helpful

Helpful Resources

Be the first to post a Resource!

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.