Skip to content
Please help me I don't Know what to do
An_252993 posted:
Me and my fiancé had sex a week ago and I'm still in intense pain it hurts to urinate and wipe and sit and stand and walk and when I'm doing nothing. Yesterday I looked and I had some puss filled bumps just about an inch in my vagina. also, I have two odd lumps in the dip of my thigh (the right one is quarter sized and the left is pea sized) they are very painful. It's a hard lump that seems like it's deep under the skin they have no color whatsoever. I'm nineteen and I've never had sex with anyone else and I know my fiancé doesn't have any STD's . . . . I just don't know what to do it just continuously gets worse
georgiagail responded:
Because this is getting worse it is time to get this looked into medically. Some of these lumps sound like sebaceous cysts and until they are drained they are likely to remain very painful. These do not necessarily have to be caused by an STD; this is a delicate area and perhaps the rubbing from the intercourse (especially if it was prolonged or drying) irritated the area and triggered these.

0KituKat0 replied to georgiagail's response:
Ok so I went to the health clinic today and they said it was an extreme yeast infection and it was probably when I went to the lake and stayed in a wet bathing suit (and sex just aggravated it) they said that douching like I didn't help the situation thanks for your help I was debating trying to wait it out (which I know you shouldn't do!)!
georgiagail replied to 0KituKat0's response:
Hopefully you were given medication to treat this and it will clear up quickly and you will feel more comfortable soon.


Helpful Tips

I just learned the truth about Gianvi!
I just had my annual visit with ob/gyn today and mentioned that for the past year I have had a resurgence of horrible migraines. I asked if ... More
Was this Helpful?
0 of 0 found this helpful

Expert Blog

Below the Belt: Women's Health - Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, RNP

From HPV to irregular periods to PMS to fibroids, Jane Harrison-Hohner, RN, is here to share her knowledge and insight...Read More

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.